|Permits/Passes » General » Park Violation - Payment||« Back To Listing|
All vehicles require a day use entrance sticker. The cost is $5.00 per vehicle per day. A Day Use sticker can be used at all Marinette County Parks the day it's purchased. Day Use Stickers are to be purchased at the pay station when entering a park or by going here on-line.
A $25.00 (per vehicle) Marinette County Parks Annual Vehicle Sticker may be purchased here online, at the Parks Office at 1926 Hall Ave in Marinette, all Marinette County Libraries or various businesses in the County, which is valid at all Marinette County Parks for that year. No change is available at the parks, so bring the correct amounts with you!
1. Marinette County Parks and Boat Landings begin charging Entrance Fees on May 1st each year.
2. One Annual Sticker is good for the vehicle for which it is purchased.
3. The Annual Sticker must be properly displayed on the vehicle in the lower corner of the windshield on the passenger side.
4. The Annual Sticker is only for day use of parks and boat landings. Camping costs are extra. Campers please note that day use fee is included in the camping fees - two vehicle stickers included when you register and good for length of stay.
5. An Annual Sticker is not always available during the summer season from a park employee at the park. When a park employee is not available to sell you an Annual Sticker, you must immediately purchase a one-day vehicle permit in order to use a park. The one day permit cost is $5.00 and is available at the park entrance or on-line. No change is available at the park so please bring exact money with you. One-day use permit is good for all county parks that are visited that same day.
Marinette County Parks and Boat Landings