|Campgrounds » Goodman Park Cabin|
Goodman Park Cabin is a 700 square foot log cabin with a parking area.
The cabin includes:
- A kitchen with sink, table, eight folding chairs, cupboards, propane stove, propane refrigerator and electric outlets
- Two bedrooms are each equipped with four bunk beds to sleep eight people
- Living room
- Bathroom with a sink, shower and flush toilet
- Screened porch overlooking the Peshtigo River with a path to Strong Falls
- Mops, brooms, bathroom and kitchen cleaning supplies
Food and drinks, cooking and eating utensils, dishes, sheets, blankets, pillows, sleeping bags, towels and wash cloths, and extension cords. And anything else you will need for your stay.
Also available by reservation are two log lodges.
Log Cabin: $75.00/night
Small or Large Lodge: $100.00/day (more info here)
Reservation Fee: $10.00/site non-refundable
Opens: May 1
Closes: November 30
In Goodman Park, just up the road from the log cabin is our 15-site non-electric campground on the Peshtigo River in the heart of the Marinette County Forest. The campground has firewood for sale, vault toilets, a dump station, and a potable water tower for campers. Water is also available at a hand pump. A large group campsite is available by reservation.The upper Peshtigo River along with numerous nearby streams provides trout fishing. There is an ATV and snowmobile trail access spur that connects the trail system with the park.
Check-In Time: 1:00 pm
Check-Out Time: 11:00 am
N15201 Goodman Park Rd
Athelstane, WI 54104
Northwest Marinette County on the banks of Peshtigo River in the Town of Silver Cliff. Go west from US-141 at Wausaukee on County Highway C for about 20 miles, follow north 9 miles on Parkway Road (County I), then northwest 2 miles on Goodman Park Road to park entrance.