PARK CAMPGROUNDS RESERVATION POLICY
RESERVATIONS - Click here to make a reservation
- Reservations are accepted 11 months in advance.
- There is a $10.00 reservation fee that is non-refundable should you decide to cancel your reservation.
- Twin Bridge Park and Morgan Park are reservations only.
- During the camping season, reservations can be made the same day as long as there is an open campsite by either making a reservation on-line on the Marinette County’s Website - click here
- Online reservations are prefered, but you can call 715-732-7530 during regular office hours, Mon - Fri, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Master Card or Visa Credit Cards are accepted.
- To pay by check in the mail, a telephone reservation must be made with the entire fee due back in the parks office three working days after the reservation is made. No reservations paid by check will be accepted less than seven days prior to occupancy.
- A separate reservation must be submitted for each campsite desired and the name listed on the camping receipt must be a member of the camping party that will occupy the site.
- Same day reservation are accepted for Twin Bridge Park and Morgan Park. Reservation are accepted on the odd sites at Twelve Foot Falls, Veterans Memorial Park, Goodman Park and McClintock Park with reservation requests for a minimum of two consecutive nights. The county reserves the right to make adjustments in the assignments of the campsites if necessary. Campers may not move to other campsites.
All parks are self-registration campgrounds. Campers will receive two day use-stickers with the cost of the reservation. If you have more than two vehicles, you must purchase a day use sticker at the entrance to the park. With your camping registration, you are able to enjoy any Marinette County Park, Boat Launch or Waterfall during your duration of stay. Please post your reservations in your vehicle window for the Park Caretaker.
CAMPING PARTY: Any individual, family or unorganized group occupying a campsite. An unorganized group may not exceed 5 persons who are seven years of age or older.
- No more than one camping party shall occupy a single campsite.
- No more than two camping units may occupy a campsite that includes: two tents OR one camping unit and one tent. The caretaker has the right to direct that camping party to a site that is large enough or suitable for more than one camping unit.
- 10 members of a juvenile group may occupy one campsite. See juvenile definition below.
- No more than one recreational trailer or motor home may occupy a campsite
FAMILY: A parent or parents with their un-emancipated children and not more than two guests.
JUVENILE GROUP: A group made up of juvenile members of an established organization and under the leadership of at least one competent, mature adult 21 years old or older per 5 juveniles in the group and using any number of camping units or occupying a group campground.
CHECK-IN AND CHECK OUT HOURS
- Check in time is 3:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. Check out time is prior to 12:00 p.m.
- Visitors are allowed from 5:00 am to 10:00 p.m. with a $5.00 day use park pass that is available at the entrance of the park or online.
- The campsite parking area is approximately 45' x 14'.
- Two vehicles maximum are permitted to park per site. All other vehicles, trailers, boat trailers, visitors etc. must be parked in the visitor’s parking lot.
- Parking is prohibited along any road within the campground at all times.
- Fires will be permitted only at designated fire rings or grills and wood is available for purchase at the parks for $5.00.
QUIET HOURS: MUSIC AND NOISE
- For public safety and health, fireworks are not permitted in the park except for large expositions by prior written permit.
NOTICE OF CANCELLATION
- 10:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m. are quiet hours - unreasonable noise will not be tolerated.
- Radios, stereos, TV’s, etc., should be operated in a manner that does not disturb others.
- Any disturbance should be reported to the park caretaker or the Marinette County Sheriff’s Department (715) 732-7600.
Confirmed campsites will be held for the length of the reservation unless the reservation is cancelled. A reservation can be cancelled on-line by the individual who made the reservation or by calling the Parks Office during office hours. The reservation fee is not refundable. Refund of camping fees will be in a form of a voucher to be used towards a future reservation and will be valid for the current camping year and the following.
Voucher will be given only under the following conditions:
- Four or more days’ notice: If the reservation is canceled on-line or the cancellation request is received at the parks’ office four or more days before the reservation start date, all camping fees minus the reservation fee will be issued in a form of a voucher.
- Less than four days’ notice: If the reservation is canceled on-line or the cancellation request is received at the parks’ office less than four days before the reservation start date, all camping fees minus the reservation fee and one night’s fee will be issued in a form of a voucher.
- On or after the scheduled arrival date: If the reservation is canceled on-line or the cancellation request is received at the parks’ office after 3:00 p.m. of the scheduled arrival date, there will be no voucher issued.
- Early Departure: Refunds will not be made of camping fees or reservation fees once the site is occupied.
Failure to observe posted rules may result in cancellation of the camping permit, and offenders will be subject to penalties provided in the Marinette County Parks and Forestry Code.
- Pets must be on a leash not longer than eight feet and quiet at all times. Pets are not permitted on beach or in picnic area.
- Consumption of alcoholic beverages will not be permitted between 1:00 a.m. to 4:00 a.m.
- Please help save green vegetation - set up trailer and tent entrances on gravel.
- Do not leave garbage in campsites. Dumpsters are provided for park users for trash and recyclables.
There are showers and flush toilets at Twin Bridge Park and Morgan Park. There is electricity at all sites in both parks. Drinking water spigots are located in each loop at Twin Bridge Park. There are three spigots in Morgan Park. Each park has a septic dump station with non-potable water. There are two handicap accessible campsites at Twin Bridge Park.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION or to make suggestions or comments, contact:
Marinette County Parks Department | Marinette Court House - 3rd Floor
1926 Hall Ave, Marinette, WI 54143 | (715) 732-7530
HELP US PRESERVE YOUR PARKS FOR FUTURE GENERATIONS. PLEASE DON’T LITTER OR DESTROY VEGETATION