Beginning in 1839 and concluding in 1859, nine U.S. Deputy Surveyors surveyed all of Marinette County and placed wood posts at approximately 1/2 mile intervals to control the location of the boundary lines and legal description of every parcel of real estate.
The main purposes of the Survey Division is to reconstruct and perpetuate this system of physical monuments and to index and file all survey related records.
Tim Oestreich - Land Information Director Phone: (715) 732-7535 Fax: (715) 732-7547 Click here to email
1926 Hall Avenue
Marinette WI 54143-1717
Physical Address: Resource Center - 1925 Ella Court - Marinette WI
Located on second floor Map