- ACCESS is an online tool that can help Wisconsin families see if they may be able to get benefits from Foodshare, Medicaid, Badgercare, Seniorcare, and other health and nutrition programs
- Anyone in Wisconsin can visit ACCESS to answer a few simple questions about their household's income and bills
- ACCESS will identify the health and nutrition programs for which you appear to qualify-and explain how to apply for those programs ACCESS is available at https://access.wisconsin.gov/access/
NORTHLAKES COMMUNITY CLINIC
- The Community Health Screening Program provides reproductive healthcare and birth control to men and women
- Reproductive health examinations, pregnancy testing, sexually transmitted infection testing and treatment, follow-up, preconceptional care, and all methods of federally approved birth control
- Most participants receive free or very low-cost services
- Click here to visit the NEWCAP website
WISCONSIN CONSUMER GUIDE TO HEALTH CARE
- Federal qualified community health center
- We provide a variety of services based on the needs of the communities that we serve, including primary medical, dental, and behavioral health.
- All people are welcome to receive care regardless of their insurance status and ability to pay. For those that qualify we have a sliding fee scale that is based on income.
- Click here to visit the NorthLakes Community Clinic website
"Searching the World Wide Web for health care information can be like looking for a needle in a haystack. The purpose of this guide is to help Wisconsin residents make better health care choices by providing easy access to useful information. To meet this goal, we have identified links to Wisconsin-based organizations and/or databases wherever possible. We have also provided links to the most comprehensive national sites."
WELL BADGER - Flyer