Welcome to the ADRC!
The Aging and Disability Resource Center of Marinette County is a single access point for your questions on aging and disability. Call or stop by our office to discuss your concerns or make an appointment to talk with an ADRC Specialist.
The ADRC provides no-cost information and assistance to services that affect the elderly or people with a disability. Our professional staff will help you and your family find the information and assistance you need for services in your area. Our services can be provided at our office, on the phone or in your own home.
Some of the services that the ADRC can offer are:
Information and Assistance Specialists can speak to you about resources including health and wellness services, adult protective services, nutrition, and publically-funded long-term care services. Knowledgeable staff can assist you by exploring options and evaluating choices that are available when considering making decisions. Local resource center offices are available in your area.
- Information and assistance to help maintain your independence through supportive services
- Access to publically funded long-term care programs such as Family Care and IRIS
- Prevention programs
- Early intervention programs
- Connection to services that you can apply for such as Supplemental Security Income (SSI), Foodshare, and Medicare
- Adult Family Home Certification (for Mental Health target group)
Adult Protective Services:
Elder Adults-at-Risk (formerly Elder Abuse/Neglect): Reports of physical, or financial abuse, or neglect of individuals age 60 or older are investigated. Services may be provided to help eliminate the abuse or neglect and to keep the individual at home whenever possible.
Vulnerable Adults-at Risk: Reports of physical, emotional or financial abuse, or neglect of individuals under the age of 60 are investigated. Services may be provided to help eliminate the abuse of neglect and to keep the individual at home whenever possible.
Other Adult Protective Programs and Services include:
• Adult Services Screening
• Adult Family Home certification (for Mental Health target group)
• Supportive Home Care Program services
• SSI-E certification
• Facilitation of Guardianships and Protective Placements
The ADRC of Marinette County is dedicated in meeting the needs of aging people and people with disabilities, helping them live with dignity and security by connecting them with people and resources of our county.
E-mail us at: email@example.com
||Pam Daye - ADRC Supervisor
Phone: 715-732-3850 or 888-442-3267
Click here to email
||2500 Hall Ave
Marinette, WI 54143
||Monday - Friday 8:30 to 4:30
Or by appointment