- 2017 Fall Timber Sale Results - Download
- 2017 Fall Timber Sale - Download
- 2017 Spring Timber Sale (one sale added 4/28/17) - Download
- 2017 Spring Timber Sale Final Results - Download
- 2018 Fall Timber Sale Results - Download
Timber Sale Final Bid Results
- 2018 Forestry Fall Timber Sale - Download
There are 30 separate sale areas. Bids are due on Monday, November 5th, 2018 by 4:30 p.m. with public bid opening on Tuesday, November 6th, 2018. The bids will be awarded at the sceduled Infrastructure Committee meeting on Wednesday, November 7th, 2018.
- 2018 Forestry Spring Timber Sale - Download
Marinette County will accept sealed bids until 4:00 p.m. on Friday, June 1st, 2018.
- 2018 Spring Timber Sale Results - Download
Attached are the Timber Sale Results and the Bid Comparison Report.
- 2019 Fall Timber Sale Results - Download
2019 Fall Timber Sale Results
- 2019 Forestry Fall Timber Sales - Download
There are 26 seperate sales. Bids will be received until 4:00 p.m. on Tuesday, October 29, 2019. Bids will be awarded at the scheduled Infrastructure Committee meeting November 6, 2019 at 9:00 a.m.
- 2019 Forestry Spring Timber Sale - Download
There are 24 separate sales. Bids will be received until 4:00 p.m. on Tuesday, May 28th, 2019. Please note: The Forestry and Parks Department moved to the Courthouse, 1926 Hall Ave, Marinette, WI 54143, third floor. Bids will be awarded at the Infrastructure Committee Meeting on Wednesday, June 5th, 2019 at 9:00 a.m.
- 2019 Spring Timber Sale Results - Download
Timber Sale Summary
- 2020 Spring Timber Sales (Revised) - Download
Jobs 3-20, 38-19 and 39-19 - bid sheets were posted incorrectly. Corrected bid sheets attached.
Marinette County is offering thirty-five (35) separate sale areas. Sealed bids for the sale of timber stumpage will be accepted until 4:00 p.m. on Tuesday, June 2nd, 2020. Bids will be publicly opened at 9:00 a.m., on Wednesday, June 3rd, 2020 in the Marinette County Forestry Office in Marinette. Action on bids received will be taken by the committee at their meeting scheduled for Wednesday, June 10th, 2020.
- 2020 Spring Timber Sale Results - Download
List of awarded bids.
- Revised Timber Sale Contract - Download
A copy of the written contract including Lump Sum Sale, Scale Sale and Mill Ticket Sale.