- Making Schools Safer (Quick reference guide) - Download
Challenges and considerations to creating positive school climates and safety
- OSHA Factsheet: Workplace Violence - Download
2-page factsheet for employers and employees
- Safe School Initiative; Final Report and Findings - Download
Implications for the prevention of school attacks in the US, by the US Secret Service & US Department of Education. Examines the thinking, planning, and other behaviours engaged in by students who carred out school attacks.
- Threat Assessment in Schools Guide - Download
US Secret Service & US Department of Education guide to managing threatening situations and to creating safe school climates
- Tips for Parents on Media Coverage - Download
(National Child Traumatic Stress Network) The impact of media coverage on children and how to help your child understand.
- Tips for Talking With & Helping Children & Youth Cope After a Disaster or Traumatic Event - Download
A guide for parents, caregivers, and teachers; children from pre-school to adolescence.
- Workplace Violence - Awareness & Prevention for Employers & Employees - Download
Guidebook to help employers/employees recognize workplace violence, minimize and prevent it, and respond appropriately if it occurs.
- Workplace Violence - Issues in Response - Download
Planning and strategic issues to preventing violence, sample WPV policy statement, threat assessment, domestic violence and stalking in the workplace, challenges, dealing with the aftermath.