* A COVID-19 Resource page has been added to the site. See link on the left.
* If you are a property owner on the Bay of Green Bay or other waterway, go to the Mitigation pages for information from the WI DNR on the Emergency Riprap program and other permitting for shoreland protection.
The mission of Marinette County Emergency Management is to provide the county with a comprehensive all-hazards emergency management program including planning, mitigation, response, and recovery to preserve life and property from natural and technological disasters. Below is an abbreviated list of Marinette County’s Emergency Management responsibilities:
Emergency Management is best described as a process; a continuous cycle of planning, mitigation, response, and recovery activities to preserve life and property from natural and technological disasters.
- Coordinate emergency response and recovery operations
- Develop and maintain a countywide Emergency Operations Plan
- Support municipalities with resources and coordination during emergencies
- Facilitate training, exercises, and drills
- Coordinate and distribute emergency and Homeland Security information
- Conduct public awareness and information activities
- Promote mitigation practices
- Coordinate with non-governmental and volunteer disaster response organizations
- Coordinate with municipal, county, state, and federal response agencies and officials
- Develop and maintain off-site response plans for facilities regulated by SARA Title III and EPCRA laws
Please browse through the links for more information on what we do and what you can do to better prepare for when disaster strikes.
||Kathy Frank - EM Coordinator
Click here to email
||501 Pine Street
Peshtigo, WI 54157
||Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
(open during lunch)