Sept. 22, 2021Time:
1:00 pm - 2:00 pmLocation:
Athelstane Town Hall
N12244 County A & C
Know the 10 Signs
Alzheimer's Education Class
Alzheimer's and other dementias cause changes in memory, thinking, and behavior that interfere with daily life. Join us to learn about 10 common warning signs and what to watch for in yourself and others.
This one hour program covers:
- Typical age-related changes
- Common warning signs of Alzheimer's
- How to approach someone about memory concerns
- Early detection, the benefits of a diagnosis and the diagnostic process
- Alzheimer's Association resources
Presented by Allyson Jones, Marinette County Dementia Care Specialist.
This class is free of charge. Call the ADRC today to reserve your spot. Phone: 715-732-3850.