Provide full range of crisis intervention services for mental health and AODA consumers by telephone, on‐site or face‐to‐face during non‐business hours; additional duties include case management, coordination and linkage and follow‐up for all consumers requiring crisis intervention services.
Bachelor’s degree from accredited school in social work or related field; six months experience in mental health field; Possess and maintain an insurance acceptable driver’s license; Qualify under Wisconsin Caregivers Law, Wisconsin Act 27.
- 40 Hours/week, 10-hour shifts, 4-day work schedule.
- Participate in agency’s after-hours on-call rotation.
- 2023 Rates of Pay: $24.28 ‐ $30.91 per hour.
- Benefits Included.
- Bilingual Applicants encouraged to apply!
- Click Here to view job description.
Mail resumes, including position title, to:
Human Resources Department
1926 Hall Avenue
Marinette, WI 54143
OPEN UNTIL FILLED