Energy Assistance Program
WISCONSIN HOME ENERGY ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
Wisconsin Home Energy Assistance Program (WHEAP) administers the federally funded Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) and Public Benefits Energy Assistance Program. In addition to regular heating and electric assistance, specialized services include:
· Emergency fuel assistance,
· Counseling for energy conservation and energy budgets,
· Pro-active co-payment plans,
· Targeted outreach services,
· Emergency furnace repair and replacement.
If you would like to find out if you might be eligible for WHEAP benefits, visit ACCESS at www.access.wisconsin.gov.
||Kris Parkansky - Energy Assistance Supervisor
Click here to email
||1605 University - NWTC Building
Marinette WI 54143